1. To visit protected / private sections of the forum you must be connected with your user account. If you are not yet a member of our forum, you can create it now for free!.

User Tag List

Thread: Hello friends

Join Date Oct 2015
    Posts 17
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Hello friends

Hello
    I come here to ask for help for the most experienced people.
    I code malware, tools, anything related to pentest / hacking
    I had a lot of nicknames during 2008, participated in orkut communities (hangar-18, cabaret fire, cryptersfanatic) including forums like udtools, opensc, darklife, master-hackers.info, level23, perfect-hackers, hackhound, among others .
    Well nowadays I do not see the scenario of old, I wonder if there is any place where I can meet all the people of old, many will not remember me because I was never to appear, but always active.
    I attended lulzsec brazil a long time ago, yes i am brazilian.
    I currently create malware for fun, I infect machines because I can't go without practice.
    Nowadays I think everyone is doing well in life financially, just like me who has an app company, currently creating in flutter.
    Where can I find the people who experienced the crypters epoch in autoit, the cih.ms leak against darklife.
    The fight between lampeduza and exploit, among other stories.
    Nowadays everyone is separated, some are pentesters, some have gone cybercrime, some work for the government, political malware developers.
    Sorry for the bad grammar because my English is not complete.
    What happened
    Money is not everything.
    Knowledge yes.
  2. Likes Pernat1y, sagitari0 liked this post
    Join Date Dec 2017
    Posts 24
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I had had this same question for some time. Its very tough to find a place where "the olds" meets.
    Maybe, because the police arround the world are very smart today, so many of them dont expose easily, nowadays the "olds" would be more cauttion (I dont know, its a theory... I'm sure this forum is under vigilance)
    As you said, everyone is separeted, but the most are making money in financial cybercrime.
    I have ever coded powershell for financial crime in brazil once, but what I do realy like is espionage scenario (for example), do you know how dificult is to find a place where hackers from APT groups meets? It's very very restrict... I dont care for money, I just wanna code and make my name
    sorry for my english, its not my native language

padwan in malware, padwan in hacking, jedi to find bugs in my life.

Jabber : sagitari0@exploit.im
  4. Likes Pinduca liked this post
    Join Date Oct 2015
    Posts 17
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Money is just consequence.

I love espionage malware, as a result I own many Android bots, over 50,000, I could make a lot of money, but that's not the idea.
    My small application business is great, because I have a lot of time to study and practice.

When you become hostage to money, you automatically become hostage to the government.

There is no escape from the government system, they are always looking at us, it makes me think we will never see the hacking scene of old.

The hackers of the APT group are what opensc used to be.
    A community to exchange knowledge.
    The consequence is that this APT group has gathered all the knowledge to carry out the construction of their tools, just like in a company.

Some are testing for vulnerability, others are studying modding, others are studying the system that will be attacked.
    It is a local team.
    I think there is no place where they talk online for security reasons.
    But ... if there were leaks some members are in a network, I believe Telegram.
    Last edited by Pinduca; 4 Weeks Ago at 19:53.
  6. Likes sagitari0 liked this post
    Join Date Dec 2017
    Posts 24
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, I remember, you said, in some other thread, you were coding a botnet.
    Unfortunately, I dont have so many time to write my RAT, I'm writing in slow steps... Last week I finished the login of web C&C, now I will write the comunication between them... I have a lot to code... a lot!
    Keep walking on!
    sorry for my english, its not my native language

padwan in malware, padwan in hacking, jedi to find bugs in my life.

Jabber : sagitari0@exploit.im
  8. Likes Pernat1y liked this post

Thread Information